Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So far so good


I managed to get to Reykjavik today but the prospects of getting to Nerleriit Inaat, Constable Point tomorrow did not look too good earlier today. Actually they were so bad that Carsten and Eskild decided not to risk either not getting to Greenland or getting stuck in Iceland because of the ash cloud from Eyjafjallaj√łkull the vulcano. Now the prognosis does look rather good, actually!
Anyhow, if I do not go on north tomorrow, I will go have a look at that vulcano.